OMS Review of ZeroUp Shopify System- Updated Sep 2019
Introduction to ZeroUp Shopify System
ZeroUp is an online marketing software Shopify System marketed by Fred Lam, and which claims to offer a means to achieve a very profitable online Shopify business. Fred Lam has himself achieved great success with Shopify and as a result of this can offer Zero Up subscribers some Shopify benefits, because of his close relationship with them.
Fred Lam describes his system as follows:
“ZeroUp™ is a powerful and comprehensive all-in-one e-commerce software to help you build, grow, and scale your business online. It is intelligently designed to help anyone, even those with little prior experience or technical skills to create a flow-blown online store and sales funnel with just a few clicks of the mouse.”
ZeroUp requires a subscriber to have a Shopify store and domain, which it can be imposed upon. It also requires a subscriber to be connected to Ali Express, and also to be connected to Facebook Ads. With all these features installed than ZeroUp should work smoothly.
ZeroUp offers a full training and support Shopify System to subscribers which they must follow in order to achieve success according to Fred Lam´s claims for massive revenue and profits.
ZeroUp has introduced (in November 2017) a product line of jewellery called ShineOn which is a line of US manufactured jewellery similar in concept and quality to Department Store range but at more advantageous prices. There is no additional payment or commission payable to ZeroUp for this facility.
Main features of ZeroUp Shopify System are as follows:
- ZeroUp is a Cloud-Based Software System, which requires No Download Or Installation.
- ZeroUp is fully Integrated With AliExpress which provides a subscriber access to millions of its products.
- ZeroUp offers in addition to full integration with AliExpress to automatically fulfil and tracking product orders.
- ZeroUp is fully integrated with Shopify.
- ZeroUp includes 10 Pre-Designed Themes & 180 Pre-Built Stores which are suitable for any niche.
- ZeroUp claims to be able to start within 5 minutes – Just follow our 1, 2, 3 processes and start generating leads from the multi-billion giant.
- ZeroUp claims to have a one-click profit multiplier which enables a subscriber to boost their average value per sale.
- ZeroUp claims to be synchronised with more than 11 email Auto-responders.
- ZeroUp claims to have a ” Plus List Segmentation” feature designed to promote relevant offers.
- ZeroUp offers their own built-in Landing Page & Funnel Builder which offers Drag & Drop functionality in order to design your own strategy sales funnel.
How Does ZeroUp Work?
There were some problems with the rollout of the ZeroUp software system, and they had to implement an upgrade which was quite disruptive to users, all now resolved.
The Menu structure is shown in the diagram below, and Product Engine controls Products, advertisements, Orders and Re-stocking.
Training and Support
ZeroUp offers weekly training webinars, which started on 26th October 2017, and subscribers follow each week’s training with Fred Lam personally doing the presentations to his subscribers. Occasionally Fred Lam invites guest speakers to make presentations to his audience.
Niches Available within ZeroUp
The following niches are available within ZeroUp, presently:
- Art and Crafts
- Baby Care and Accessories
- Event Decor and Supplies
- Exercise and Fitness
- Games and Toys
- Health and Personal Care
- Home Decor
- Household and Kitchen
- Kids Clothing and Accessories
- Men’s Clothing and Accessories
- Men’s Jewellery
- Sports and Outdoors
- Storage and Organisation
- Women´s Clothing and Accessories
- Women´s Jewellery
OMS Conclusion and Recommendation
From initial testing and usage, OMS has yet to be convinced that ZeroUp provides all of the features and functionality which it claims to offer. Certainly, we are sceptical whether the fast implementation and results which are claimed by Fred Lam are achievable.
Recently we noticed that Fred Lam has teamed up with Robert Kyosaki and is offering a ZeroUp elite training under the company name Lurn. We have not tried this out but are a little apprehensive about the method of selling this product. You are encouraged to give information about yourself and agree to be open for an invitation to join a condensed 4-day training with Fred Lam, but the price is not specified up front. You receive a personal telephone call with your invitation, if you are a ¨chosen one¨then are hit with the cost of the training.
What you are offered is very intensive 4-day training with Fred Lam personally, so maybe that will make all the difference to whether you will be successful or not.
Like the flow of this page it keeps you interested from start to finish. I found it very