Super Affiliate Machine Review: Scam or Legit?
Countless websites claim they can help you make money online. Some sound realistic while others are just an outright lie. Hence, it is important to know which one of these is actually worth your time and effort.
Knowing which one is good amongst so many is not easy, but thankfully, we are here to help you with that. Today, we will do a comprehensive Super Affiliate Machine review.
Super Affiliate Machine claims it can help you make a steady income through their website, but is any of these claims actually true? We decided to dig deep on this website to know what it is, how it works, and whether it is a scam or not.
Super Affiliate Machine Review: What Is It All About?
Super Affiliate Machine is basically a type of software. The makers claim this software helps you in building niche websites with absolute ease. The software is targeted at absolute newbies facing trouble building their own niche sites and earning a steady income online.
The Super Affiliate Machine software not only builds the website but it also claims to help users with SEO (search engine optimization). With the way the company claims this software works, it seems like it does all the hard work for you and helps you make money online instantly.
This company was launched by Taqi Aksari and Auston E. Anthony. In addition to claiming to build websites and helping with SEO, the makers also say this software includes keyword research tool which supposedly has the ability to find even low competition keywords that rank very easily.
How Does Super Affiliate Machine Work?
In all honesty, the main idea behind how Super Affiliate Machine works is not bad; that is if it worked that way. The creators claim that absolutely anybody, from total newbies to experienced internet marketers, can use this software and make a profit out of it.
They claim that everything is automatic and there is nothing much left for the user to do. This software’s basic idea is to build more and more website around various topics so that you can generate more income streams.
Typically, this is how it works:
- Use a keyword research tool in order to search for low competition keywords that still come with a substantially high search volume for a higher ranking in any niche.
- Search for parked or expired domains. According to them, searching for these kinds of domains will give you an upper advantage in Google. Super Affiliate Machine will help you know whether a parked or expired domain is available for use or not.
- Help you buy domains and hosting.
- Assist you in building the site. This is basically the heart of Super Affiliate Machine, so to speak. You will find a menu item “article”. You can activate the whole process by simply clicking on the tab. Super Affiliate Machine will now stroll around the internet searching for sites with a high ranking but are related to your keyword. Here, it will find an article, copy it, spin it (so that it does not appear completely plagiarized) and then adds it on your website.
- You will also be able to add affiliate links, videos, images, headlines, and tags to the article.
- The last step in this whole process is clicking on the menu tab “Google”. Super Affiliate Machine takes a couple of minutes, which we assume is to do some SEO work and snooping around the internet one more time to apply some backlinks.
You can now sit back and wait for your money to come in. This is the basic idea behind Super Affiliate Machine. This idea of building multiple mini-sites will apparently make you anywhere between $500 and $1,000. However, is all of this any true?
The Reality Behind Super Affiliate Machine
While we can’t entirely brand this website a scam, but from the way it works, it gets pretty clear that there are some problems, including:
1. Purchasing Expired Domains
Purchasing expired domains can come with certain advantages, but those are quite rare. For instance, you have no clue why the domain has been abandoned.
It could possibly be because it got de-indexed for using bad SEO techniques like using bought and low-quality backlinks. To know the real reason will require extensive research and knowledge.
2. No Guarantee
Super Affiliate Machine costs you $147 or $167 which is a one-time payment. This makes us question the site’s upkeep and updates.
3. No Help or Customer Support
Help or customer support is crucial for newcomers and Super Affiliate Machine does not provide any of it.
4. Spun Content
Spun content is basically the death of your website. While the software will spin the content in a manner that it does not appear plagiarized, upon reading the article, you will realize it is utter rubbish and makes no sense.
5. Misleading Income Pitch
In theory, you can make up to $1,000 a month with this website, that is, if it really worked. This only works if you know how to build them and how to SEO them, and these require a lot of hard work and effort. No automated software can help you do that.
Here are some of the things SAM users have to say about the software:
Is Super Affiliate Machine a Scam?
Super Affiliate Machine is a type of software that does technical work as advertised and is priced within the industry norm. That said, it has some serious shortcomings, so we would not recommend it to anyone.
The only thing good about Super Affiliate Machine is that you get to learn the basics of online marketing. The question is, “Is this worth $147 or $167?” Obviously, not.
Without a doubt, there is no way you can build anything substantial with it. Also, we can say this with certainty that there is no way you will be making up to $1,000 a month with this site.
We hope that this Super Affiliate Machine review proves to be helpful to you. As you can see, there are way too many obvious faults with the way this software works. Thus, we recommend that you steer clear from this.