21 Businesses To Start On A Shoestring
Introduction – 21 Businesses to Start On a Shoestring
Do any of the following questions apply to you?
Are you stuck in a job which you’re sick of, just to pay the bills?
Are you bored at work? Is your boss a pain? Do you seem to matter at work? Does Your work interfere with your private life? Are You sick of your commute? Are You tired of having to beg for a day off? … Is There anything worse than feeling trapped with no hope of escape because you’re worried about money?
To get right to the point, it’s not that the financial situation that ties you down, it’s your thinking. There are many people who felt just like you and worried just like you… But they chose to quit their jobs and went on to create their own highly successful businesses…. AND they managed to do it on a very small budget.
The thing that changed was their attitude; instead of thinking about how bad their job was, they started thinking about how they could make a plan for a business idea to success. If they did this, how exciting their future independent life could be.
They realised that, when you are proposing to start up a small business, money isn’t everything. You don’t have to let a lack of money hold you back from pursuing your good business idea and becoming your own boss. What you need is a sound business idea and the right guidance in order to get started. Here’s how you can get it. Introducing “21 Businesses to Start on A Shoestring”.
What is This E-Course? 21 Businesses To Start On A Shoestring?
This is an online E-course developed by experts who have successfully built their own small businesses without the big budget. The most important thing about this course is that it is practical and sensible, it shows you How To Do It. It works and It is real. The course won’t promise things that can’t be delivered. This course has been designed by people who know exactly how you feel, stuck in that job because they have been there, in that situation. They understand your worries because they’ve been there, done that. They were all looking for a business idea which didn’t cost an arm and a leg to take years to get going. This course is the result of their own research and real-life experience. Testimonials (evidence the course works).
What the E-course gives you:
- 21 businesses to start on a shoestring, ie ideas for businesses to start on a small budget
- Sound advice for getting started in order to hit the ground running
- Practical tips for managing your cash flow while you build the business and avoiding the hidden money pits
- Advice on how to look after yourself physically, emotionally and mentally
- Advance warning of scams to look out for so you’re not taken advantage of
- Advice on how to manage your business and your life so you enjoy the balance you’ve been wanting for so long
- The confidence to believe in yourself and become a successful business owner
What the E-course includes: For each of the 21 business ideas, the course will teach you:
- What is involved in the business
- What skills you will need
- How to build your business network and how to find clients
- Where you will be able to find work
The E-course also explains:
- Funding for your business
- Some sources of finance
- Points to be aware of with each form of finance
- What licences you may need before you can run your business
- The business support you may need, for example, an accountant
- Reasons for business failure and how to avoid them
Course format: This is an online course, which can be done from anywhere in the world. All that is needed is an internet connection and your preferred computer or mobile device. Over 8 weeks you’ll be given:
- 8 video lessons which are packed full of information (in easy to understand chunks) and great examples. This means you’ll see the techniques in action and learn how to apply them.
- 8 practical activities, which refer to the course lessons, to help you to safely put the tips and techniques into action and get comfortable with them before you go out and start applying them in for real.
- 2 progress quizzes – 1 at the end of the 4th week and another at the end of the course. These are designed to show you how you are progressing and how well you understand the course material.
- You will also get checklists and information sheets to keep you on track during and after the course.
After working through the E-course videos, spreadsheets, and practical exercises and activities, you will build your relevant skills with each lesson. After completing the E-course, you will know exactly which of the business ideas will work best for you and you will be able to get started straight away.
You will know whether you are ready to quit your job and be your own boss? If that’s a yes, then GO FOR IT!
How Much Does The E-course cost?
If you’re wondering how much the course might cost. Well, don´t worry. Knowing you’re concerned about your finances, this course has been priced to suit. In fact, thinking about everything it gives you, you could say it’s a real bargain! It’s only $97. That’s a mere $97 to sound out and verify your future as a business owner. But it gets even better.
How about a No Risk, 100% Money Back Guarantee! That’s right. Take a look through the materials and if you think it’s not worth the money, you can ask for your money back, no questions asked.
The author is Shelly McNeil, who has worked for herself all her life. Shelly has owned over 15 various successful businesses, and she started her first business at the age of twenty-three.
As a teenager, Shelley went to college and graduated. After her education was completed Shelley got a job in the marketing industry, but she soon became bored. Shelly came from a family of business owners, and her father had a great drive in business. When growing up Shelly watched her father and admired his strength and industriousness. Shelly´s father was once a factory worker, an immigrant from Europe, who also became tired of working for other people and managed to start his own first business on a shoestring.
Shelly´s father´s business grew and thrived, which meant the business moved to bigger premises from time to time. Shelly joined her father in the business for a short time when she first left school but she decided to go to college and get a conventional education and studied for her degree.
Shelly dwelt on her dream of owning her own business, and after some consideration and discussions with her father, Shelly was encouraged to follow her dreams and she started her own business. Shelly was willing to put in long hours to make her business succeed, and she started her first business part-time, while still working her full-time job. After 18 months her business was sufficiently well established for Shelly to quit her job and she took her business to the next level, working full time. Shelly expressed amazement at just how many businesses can be started on a shoestring, and she shares some thought-provoking ideas for you in her book.
OMS Conclusion And Recommendation
To summarise, when you sign up to join the E-course, you will receive:
- Instant access to “21 Businesses to Start on A Shoestring”
- Instant access to proven techniques and years of experience shared by people who have lived through the stage you’re at and succeeded in building their own businesses!
If you do the E-course and follow the advice, you could end up with a profitable small business of your own – and the cost of all this advice is just $97.
Also, you’re getting a 100% money back guarantee, so there really is no risk!
It is true that you could go and find similar information from many other sources, but this would take a lot of time? And how sure can you be that the information is current?
For only $97 you’re getting practical guidance which has proven itself day in and day out as the expert authors have built their own highly successful businesses. In any case, if you do not like the E-course you have a 100% money back guarantee. So, if your dream is to start your own business, then there’s no time like the present to make your start.
Go to this Link to sign up now! There are far too many people out there who stay in the jobs they hate. Don’t be one of them. There’s a bright future waiting for you. Get started today.